Two days ago I received an email which read:
Your wait seems to be over! There are a couple plots available at Ft. Mason Community Garden!
Please contact me and we'll talk about the procedure and schedule a time to meet.
If you are no longer interested, please let me know."
After 7 long years of waiting, I finally had moved to the top of the waiting list for a garden plot at the Fort Mason Community Garden! I was elated!
And then the doubts began to creep in:
- when will I find the time to plant and care for my garden?
- what do I want to plant?
- I don't remember much from my gardening day
- What if it's too much trouble, more than it's worth?
After those initial doubts, though, I now find myself excited, thinking thoughts like:
- a Meyer lemon tree, flowers to beautify my home, probably some lavender, and basil and.....
- I'm looking forward to meeting, working with and sharing ideas with a great group of San Franciscans
- what a marvelous venue, giving me time to think and reflect, to lay plans for my business in beautiful surroundings
Yes, I'll be following up, setting an appointment, choosing my gardening spot and making plans.
Life is good!