You might be from San Francisco if you .......
- enjoy, or at least tolerate, zany activities like the annual Bay to Breakers run, numerous parades, protests - and know how to avoid the street closures
- avoid Fisherman's Wharf and instead head to your favorite neighborhood fish restaurant, like ours at the corner of Hyde and Jackson Streets, Hyde Street Seafood House, for a great meal served by people who know and welcome you
- enjoy hanging out in tucked away tiny parks and pedestrian ways, like Jack Early Park or tiny Marion Way, with their little benches, alone in a crowded city
- know the shortest way from Point A to Point B might well be a staircase when the hill is too steep for the road to continue - and enjoy taking it!
- dress in layers, knowing that while many neighborhoods might be bask in the gentle sun, a hill away the cool fog is blanketing the area
- enjoy the many cultural activities - the music, dance, art, theater, museums, lectures -- on and on it goes.
- know how to find your quiet spots in the midst of all the activity
Come for a visit; stay for a lifetime!