As I like to do each week, I have a great San Francisco condominium to tell you about.
With the prestigious address of 1701 Broadway Street, Unit #3 is located between Franklin and Gough Streets, just a couple of blocks down the hill from Lafayette Park in the Pacific Heights area of San Francisco.
Marc Calderon of Hill & Company Real Estate is the listing agent, representing the seller. He has graciously allowed me to let you all know about 1701 Broadway #3.
To me, 1701 Broadway epitomizes regal, Old World San Francisco living. Located in a fine Pacific Heights area, with a Walk Score rating of 98, you can run most of your daily errands without a car. However, this Edwardian style condominium building does provide 1-car parking plus a storage unit on site for Unit #3, so there's a spot for your car.
Some of the appealing details of the unit itself:
- approximately 1825 sq.ft.
- only 2 condos on the floor, served by elevator and staircase
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, plus a third bedroom or office space
- 2 full baths, one with tub
- Updated kitchen
- Beautiful original detailing, high ceilings, hardwood floors
- Large dining and living rooms -- an entertainer's dream
Interested? Give me a call and I'll make arrangements to show it to you. 1701 Broadway #3 is vacant, ready for you to enjoy the holiday season in style, in the heart of San Francisco.