There are always multiple events going on in San Francisco on any given day, but one of my favorites is walking to the Sunday morning Farmers' Market at Fort Mason Center.
- Located near the piers and Green's Restaurant
- Open Sundays, 9:30 - 1:00
- Multitude of fresh vegetables
- And fruits, nuts and flowers
- Gourmet breads, cheese, olives
- Even pumpkin pie today!
Experience the food, the setting, the camaraderie. Come, Live your San Francisco Dream, Sundays, year round (except a couple of holidays)