There's really no such thing as a typical evening in the life of a Realtor® ----...but last night might come close.
After a long day's work, excitement isn't what my husband and I always want. Time to unwind; time to talk with each other; time for a bit of exercise, some good food, some laughter--that's the stuff a good evening is made of.
So here's how our "typical" evening unfolded one night this week:
- 6:00-Gene arrived home after a grueling 2-hour traffic-snarled commute; I turned off my computer and ended the work day
- 6:30-we walked to the local CVS (less than a block away) for a couple of purchases, then walked on to our elegant branch library at Green & Octavia Streets to get some books and a movie or two.
- 7:00 - a walk up 5 steep blocks of Octavia Street took us to Lafayette Park, where we enjoyed watching the dogs run and play around the knoll. A brief chat with a woman there about music groups was an added bonus (People are friendly here.)
- 7:20 - on to Whole Foods we went--I was craving fresh, fresh fruit! There we crossed paths with a woman we had met the night before while we were watching the space station soar across the night sky.
- 7:45 - home to a quickly cooked dinner of portobello mushroom ravioli, a medley of fresh vegetables, a glass of wine, and--fresh fruit from Whole Foods.
- 8:30 - a trip to the hot tub at our Pacific Place condo capped off the evening.
Time to unwind, to laugh, to get some exercise, to run errands, to eat, to chat with neighbors - just a 'typical' evening in our San Francisco life.