Meet John D. Lee, Financial Advisor in San Mateo, California
About 3 years ago my husband and I took a 2-evening course offered through the Redwood City CA Recreation Department entitled Retirement Planning Today taught by John D. Lee, Certified Financial Planner and Investment Advisor and Securian Financial Services.
We covered numerous topics, and learned how to:
- Determine the amount of money we need to retire
- Create our own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert an IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for us
- Plan our retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
If taking steps to a secure retirement is something you're in need of beginning, I recommend you give John Lee a call and discuss your situation. He can be reached at 800-350-4500; 650-227-0366; or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, the earlier you begin to think about your financial future, the better the picture is likely to be during your retirement years.