Making your money last throughout retirement has never been more challenging.
If you can't make the class in late January, John's offering it again in February, this time at the beautiful Fort Mason location.
John D. Lee, Certified Financial Planner with Securian Financial Services, has seen the need for retirees to continue (or begin!) to plan for their retirement and is offering once again his class, "Rejuvenate Your Retirement."
"Rejuvenate Your Retirement" is geared to retirees, and is sponsored by The Continuing Education Program, City College of San Francisco.
Would you like to learn how to:
- estimate how many years your money may last?
- determine what percentage of your assets you must withdraw to meet expenses?
- calculate the impact of investment choices, rate of return and inflation on your plan?
John D. Lee's class will teach you these things and more, and how to develop a personalized retirement income strategy
CCSF Fort Mason Center, Building B, Room 106
Laguna & Marina Blvds., San Francisco 94123
Dates and Times:
Tuesdays 2/5/13 and 2/15/13, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Wednesdays 2/13/13 and 2/20/13, 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
In these classes, you will learn how to:
- Identify the primary threats to your retirement savings
- Plan your retirement income
- Afford and enjoy travel, hobbies, sports, crafts and more
- Align your investments with your attitudes, risk tolerance and objectives
- Apply strategies designed to increase Social Security retirement benefits
- Calculate whether you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Maximize tax efficiency of withdrawals from mutual funds and IRAs
- Evaluate and plan for health care, long-term care, incapacity and end of life decisions
"Rejuvenate Your Retirement" blends life planning activities with time-tested financial strategies to help you make the most of your retirement. John D. Lee, CFP® is a seasoned instructor, and an able guide to answer your questions and help you take charge of your financial future.
For a brochure or to learn how to register for the course, feel free to contact me.