Good morning! I woke early this morning, with my mind racing, thinking of all the tasks that need to be accomplished today:
- organizing documents for my new listing and uploading them to My Doc Central so any interested buyers can read all about this great place;
- finishing a web site for a new listing and getting the final touches done for tomorrow's open house;
- checking to see if a rental house is still available (rentals are in high demand here, too) and if so arrange to show my clients whose house is pending--they need to be settled in just a couple of weeks;
- buying some medical equipment my husband will need when he's discharged from rehab on Sunday;
- driving across town and visiting with my husband, watching him get stronger and more mobile day by day;
- researching and preparing an Opinion of Value letter for a past client who needs to know the value of her mother's condo at the date of death
- and then there's the rest of the "ordinary" stuff - the notes, emails, telephone calls to clients, neighbors -- the stuff we do everyday
Time blocking is the only way I'll get through today -- and I've blocked 30 minutes to do a bit of yoga and just breathe!
I love this picture of my friend taken on an evening hike in March - whenever I glance at it my mind says, "breathe."