Once again our investment advisor, John Lee, a registered representative with Securian Financial Services, is teaching his course, "Rejuvenate Your Retirement, an Educational Course for Retirees."
This course is an off-shoot of his other course, "Passport to Retirement, Your How-to Guide for Financial Success."
When teaching the Passport to Retirement class, he discovered that many people delayed planning for retirement until the date was imminent, or they were alrady retired and became concerned about their financial future Thus, the need for a course for those close to or in retirement.
Sponsored by the Continuing Education Program, City College of San Francisco, the next class will be held:
- Tuesdays, October 1 and October 8, 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Location of the course is:
City College of San Francisco, Ocean Campus
Rosenberg Library, Room 301
50 Phelan Avenue
San Francisco, CA 941122
This course for retirees covers a range of topics a few of which include how to:
- plan for retirement income to preserve a comfortable lifestyle
- apply strategies designed to increase Social Security retirement benefits
- evaluate and plan for health care
- estimate how many years your money may last
- find strategies to manage investment risk
You can register online at City College of San Francisco, and start to take charge of your financial future.