Making sure you don't outlive your money is one of the most important issues in post-retirement planning.
John D. Lee, Certified Financial Planner with Securian Financial Services, has seen the need for retirees to continue (or begin!) to plan for their retirement and is offering a new class, "Rejuvenate Your Retirement." (He also continues to teach his "Passport to Retirement" class in Redwood City.)
"Rejuvenate Your Retirement" is geared to retirees, and is sponsored by The Continuing Education Program, City College of San Francisco.
CCSF Fort Mason Center, Building B, Room 106
Laguna & Marina Blvds., San Francisco 94123
Dates and Times:
Thursdays 10/18/12 and 10/25/12, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Tuesdays 10/23/12 and 10/30/12, 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
In these classes, you will learn how to:
- Identify the primary threats to your retirement savings
- Plan your retirement income
- Afford and enjoy travel, hobbies, sports, crafts and more
- Align your investments with your attitudes, risk tolerance and objectives
- Apply strategies designed to increase Social Security retirement benefits
- Calculate whether you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Maximize tax efficiency of withdrawals from mutual funds and IRAs
- Evaluate and plan for health care, long-term care, incapacity and end of life decisions
"Rejuvenate Your Retirement" blends life planning activities with time-tested financial strategies to help you make the most of your retirement. John D. Lee, CFP® is a seasoned instructor, and an able guide to answer your questions and help you take charge of your financial future.